DPSA Supply Chain Management vacancies in Durban 2022 @dpsa.gov.za
Apply Online for DPSA Higher Education And Training Jobs in Durban – Supply Chain Management Vacancies. Current Available Seats for DPSA Department of Higher Education And Training Vacancies. Subscribe to this newsletter for upcoming updates of the Government DPSA Circular 2022.
DPSA Supply Chain Management vacancies in Durban 2022 Apply @dpsa.gov.za
DPSA Careers has announced its latest openings for the Supply Chain Management Posts at the Department of Higher Education And Training Career. Interested candidates can apply for DPSA Supply Chain Management Vacancies in Durban with other Government positions per their qualifications. Applicants can submit their applications for DPSA Durban Jobs by filling out the z83 form available below. Further details of the DPSA Supply Chain Management Vacancy are listed on this Recruitment Portal. From DPSA Higher Education And Training Vacancies, Jobseekers can apply for Latest Government Vacancies in South Africa through this portal.
|Hiring Department:-||DPSA vacancies 2022|
|Job Type:-||DPSA Supply Chain Management vacancies|
|Department Name:-||Department of Higher Education And Training vacancies|
|Locality:-||Jobs in Durban|
|Hiring Category:-||Government Vacancies|
|Region:-||Jobs in Western Cape, Eastern Cape, Northern Cape, Free State, Limpopo, North West, Mpumalanga, KwaZulu Natal, Gauteng|
|Salary Est:-||R 125000- 435700/- Annually|
|Closing Date:-||20 Oct 2022|
Requirements for DPSA Supply Chain Management jobs:-
- Matric certificate or equivalent Recognised and relevant tertiary qualification (REQV13) in Purchasing or Logistics Management qualification/Financial/Logistic Management or equivalent qualification Three to Five (3-5) year Demand and Acquisition/Logistics Management experience of which two (2) should be on supervisory level Knowledge and understanding of Public Finance Management Act (PFMA),Supply Chain Management (SCM) to guide Accounting Offices and related legislation Knowledge of the Preferential Procurement Policy Framework Act (PPPF), treasury Regulations Supply Chain Framework Act and Broad-Based Black Empowerment Act (BBEE) Knowledge and understanding of the Supply Chain Management cycle which includes demand, acquisition, logistics, and disposal and supplier relationship management Good computer skills (including Word, PowerPoint and Outlook) with excellent Excel skills Good knowledge of one or more accounting software packages Leadership and management skills; Good communication and interpersonal skills Good administration skills Valid and unendorsed Code EB Drivers Licence Experience in the Public Sector will be an advantage
How to Submit the online Applications for Dpsa Supply Chain Management Post in Durban?
After matching your qualifications, applicants need to follow these instructions to complete their Online Application process for Supply Chain Management Vacancies at DPSA.
- Download the z83 form and Click on “Apply Now,” Link and all the current openings of DPSA Vacancies will appear on the screen.
- Browse the available Department of Public Service Vacancies list and Cross-check the requirements.
- Fill in the DPSA Job Application Form and attach the certified copies of the required documents.
- Finally, please review your application and submit it to the official portal page or Email ID of DPSA Career.
Download DPSA Circular 19 of 2022 pdf
Apply Online for DPSA Supply Chain Management vacancies
- DPSA Tertiary Services Director vacancies in Durban 2022 @dpsa.gov.za
- DPSA Risk Management Director vacancies in Durban 2022 @dpsa.gov.za
- DPSA Administrative Officer vacancies in Durban 2022 @dpsa.gov.za