DPSA Statistical Officer vacancies in Pretoria 2024 Apply now @dpsa.gov.za. The current opening of DPSA Statistical Officer jobs in Pretoria. Subscribe to our newsletter for more upcoming DPSA Statistical Officer vacancy.
DPSA Government authorities are currently looking for talented individuals to fill DPSA Statistical Officer vacancies in Pretoria. Current Statistical Officer jobs at DPSA are from the DPSA vacancies 2024 Health department. Candidates can also visit the @dpsa.gov.za to view the application for ongoing DPSA Statistical Officer government jobs in Pretoria. Additionally, job details of the Statistical Officer post at Department Office Of The Chief Justice are discussed in this post, and you must review it once.
DPSA Statistical Officer vacancies in Pretoria 2024 Apply now @dpsa.gov.za
DPSA vacancies 2024- Health department offering government Statistical Officer vacancy in Pretoria. DPSA Department Office Of The Chief Justice vacancies 2024 has created a golden chance for the freshers to get elected for government vacancies in Gauteng. Before applying for Department of Public service vacancies 2024, applicants should ensure their qualifications and submit their application before the deadline. Despite DPSA Statistical Officer vacancies in the Health Department, numerous other DPSA Jobs available in Pretoria.
Government Statistical Officer jobs in DPSA Department | DPSA Circular 08 of 2024
The Department Of Public Service and Administration is a government collaborating authority that delivers employment opportunities. Recently, DPSA Management has released the latest DPSA Circular 08 of 2024 to appoint new members in various government sectors. Currently, the Department Office Of The Chief Justice Vacancies is released for the DPSA Statistical Officer vacancy position. Gauteng DPSA vacancies aspirants can apply for DPSA Statistical Officer vacancy as per their Qualifications.
Trending Page:- Current DPSA vacancies of Circular 08 of 2024
Current DPSA Statistical Officer post at Department of Education 2024
|Department Of Public Service and Administration (DPSA vacancies 2024)
|DPSA Statistical Officer vacancies
|Jobs in Pretoria, Gauteng
|R321 543 – R378 765/- Annually
|02 Jan 2024
Requirments for DPSA Statistical Officer government jobs:-
- Matric certificate or and a three year National Diploma or Degree in Statistics or equivalent qualification. A minimum of two (2) years’ experience in statistical environment (court environment will be an added advantage. A valid driver’s licence. Skills and Competencies: Knowledge of relevant policies and strategies. Statistical analysis and reporting. Analytical skills. Communication skills. Problem solving and motivational skill. Presentation/facilitation skills. Computer literacy (MS Office). Sound interpersonal skills. Ability to maintain professionalism at all times. Attention to detail and ability to word under pressure. Self-motivated. Patience and self–control.
How to apply for Statistical Officer DPSA vacancies in Pretoria?
After checking your requirements, follow the instructions listed below to apply for DPSA Statistical Officer government jobs in Gauteng.
- Go to the official page of DPSA Circular 08 of 2024 Career page by clicking the apply now button available below.
- Download the z83 form and pdf file of the DPSA vacancies you’re applying for. (In this case, we discuss DPSA Statistical Officer Vacancies in Pretoria).
- Carefully read all the details mentioned in the pdf, and copy the reference number of your chosen DPSA jobs.
- Now, fill in the application form and Z83 form by entering your basic information and attaching the certified copies of your qualifications.
- Review your application and submit the form at the authority page of DPSA career or send your applications on the official email id of DPSA career.
- DPSA Data Management Economist vacancies in Pretoria 2024 Apply now
- DPSA Local Government Economist vacancies in Pretoria 2024 Apply now
- DPSA Vetting Investigations Director vacancies in Pretoria 2024 Apply now