DPSA State Advocate vacancies in Durban 2022 Apply Online @dpsa.gov.za. The current opening of DPSA State Advocate jobs in Durban. Subscribe to our newsletter for more upcoming DPSA State Advocate vacancy.
DPSA Government authorities are currently looking for individuals to fill DPSA State Advocate vacancies in Durban. Current State Advocate jobs at DPSA are from the DPSA vacancies 2022 Health department. Candidates can Download DPSA z83 form who wants to apply for DPSA State Advocate government jobs in Durban. Additionally, job details of the State Advocate post at Department National Prosecuting Authority are discussed in this post further.
Trending Page:- Current DPSA vacancies of Circular 07 of 2022
Apply Online for DPSA State Advocate vacancies in Durban 2022 @dpsa.gov.za
DPSA vacancies 2022- Health department offering government State Advocate vacancy in Durban. DPSA Department National Prosecuting Authority vacancies 2022 has created a golden chance to get elected for government vacancies in KwaZulu-Natal. Despite DPSA State Advocate vacancies in the Health Department, numerous other DPSA Jobs available in Durban.
The Department Of Public Service and Administration is a government authority that delivers employment opportunities. Recently, DPSA Management has released the latest DPSA Circular 07 of 2022 to appoint new members in various government sectors. Currently, the Department National Prosecuting Authority Vacancies is released for the DPSA State Advocate vacancy position. KwaZulu-Natal DPSA vacancies aspirants can apply for DPSA State Advocate vacancy as per their Qualifications.
Current DPSA State Advocate post at Department National Prosecuting Authority 2022
|Department Of Public Service and Administration (DPSA vacancies 2022)
|DPSA State Advocate vacancies
|DPSA circular vacancies
|Jobs in Durban, KwaZulu-Natal
|R774 660/- Annually
Requirments for DPSA State Advocate jobs:-
- An LLB or any appropriate legal qualification for serving prosecutors. Right of appearance as contemplated in section 25(2) of the NPA Act, 32 of 1998. At least five years’ post qualification legal experience. Demonstrable competency in acting Independently, Professionally, Accountable and with Credibility. High level of proficiency in prosecuting and presenting/arguing cases in court. Experience in guiding criminal investigations and giving instructions in law and statutory offences. Interpersonal skills. Knowledge of and or experience in the litigation of the Prevention of Organised Crime Act (POCA) matters. Written and verbal communication skills. Ability to work independently
How to apply for State Advocate DPSA vacancies in Durban?
After checking your requirements, follow the instructions listed below to apply for DPSA State Advocate government jobs in KwaZulu-Natal.
- Go to the official page of DPSA Circular 07 of 2022 Career page by clicking the apply now button available below.
- Download the z83 form and pdf file of the DPSA vacancies you’re applying for. (In this case, we discuss DPSA State Advocate Vacancies in Durban).
- Carefully read all the details mentioned in the pdf, and copy the reference number of your chosen DPSA jobs.
- Now, fill in the application form and Z83 form by entering your basic information and attaching the certified copies of your qualifications.
- Review your application and submit the form at the authority page of DPSA career or send your applications on the official email id of DPSA career.
Download DPSA Circular 07 of 2022 pdf (Closing Date- 2022-06-28)
- DPSA Gas Policy Director vacancies in Pretoria 2022
- DPSA Mine Safety Director vacancies in Pretoria 2022
- DPSA Chief Financial Officer vacancies in Pretoria 2022