DPSA Social Worker vacancies in Bellville 2024 Apply now @dpsa.gov.za. The current opening of DPSA Social Worker jobs in Bellville. Subscribe to our newsletter for more upcoming DPSA Social Worker vacancy.
DPSA Government authorities are currently looking for talented individuals to fill DPSA Social Worker vacancies in Bellville. Current Social Worker jobs at DPSA are from the DPSA vacancies 2024 Health department. Candidates can also visit the @dpsa.gov.za to view the application for ongoing DPSA Social Worker government jobs in Bellville. Additionally, job details of the Social Worker post at Department Of Social Development are discussed in this post, and you must review it once.
DPSA Social Worker vacancies in Bellville 2024 Apply now @dpsa.gov.za
DPSA vacancies 2024- Health department offering government Social Worker vacancy in Bellville. DPSA Department Of Social Development vacancies 2024 has created a golden chance for the freshers to get elected for government vacancies in Western Cape. Before applying for Department of Public service vacancies 2024, applicants should ensure their qualifications and submit their application before the deadline. Despite DPSA Social Worker vacancies in the Health Department, numerous other DPSA Jobs available in Bellville.
Government Social Worker jobs in DPSA Department | DPSA Circular 43 of 2024
The Department Of Public Service and Administration is a government collaborating authority that delivers employment opportunities. Recently, DPSA Management has released the latest DPSA Circular 43 of 2024 to appoint new members in various government sectors. Currently, the Department Of Social Development Vacancies is released for the DPSA Social Worker vacancy position. Western Cape DPSA vacancies aspirants can apply for DPSA Social Worker vacancy as per their Qualifications.
Trending Page:- Current DPSA vacancies of Circular 43 of 2024
Current DPSA Social Worker post at Department of Education 2024
|Hiring Department:-||Department Of Public Service and Administration (DPSA vacancies 2024)|
|Job Type:-||DPSA Social Worker vacancies|
|Location:-||Jobs in Bellville, Western Cape|
|Salary Est:-||R261 456 – R589 896/- Annually|
|Closing Date:-||02 Jan 2024|
Requirments for DPSA Social Worker government jobs:-
- A formal tertiary qualification in Social Work (Bachelor of Social Work) that allows professional registration with the South African Council for Social Service Professions as Social Worker; Registration with the South African Council for Social Service Professions as a Social Worker; A valid Code B driving licence. Grade 1: No experience; Grade 2: A minimum of 10 years appropriate experience in Social Work after registration as a Social Worker with the South African Council for Social Service Professions; Grade 3: A minimum of 20 years appropriate experience in Social Work after registration as a Social Worker with the South African Council for Social Service Professions; Grade 4: A minimum of 30 years appropriate experience in Social Work after registration as a Social Worker with the South African Council for Social Service Professions. Competencies: Knowledge of the following: Relevant legislation, policy and prescripts (norms and standards); Supervision framework for Social Workers; Knowledge and understanding of human behaviour and social systems as well as skills to intervene at the points where people interact with their environments in order to promote social well-being; Social Work theory and interventions; Information and Knowledge Management; Protocol and professional ethics; Social dynamics, work values and principles; Developing and empowering others; Skills to challenge structural sources of poverty, inequality, oppression, discrimination and exclusion; The ability and competence to assist, develop, advocate for and empower individuals, families, groups, organisations, communities to enhance their social functioning and their problem-solving capabilities; The ability to promote, restore, maintain, advocate for and enhance the functioning of individuals, families, groups and communities enabling them to accomplish tasks, prevent and alleviate distress and use resources effectively; Proven computer literacy; Report writing skills; Self-Management skills; Good planning and organisational skills; Presentation and facilitation skills; Client orientation and customer focus; Understanding and ability to provide social work services towards protecting people who are vulnerable, at risk and unable to protect themselves.
How to apply for Social Worker DPSA vacancies in Bellville?
After checking your requirements, follow the instructions listed below to apply for DPSA Social Worker government jobs in Western Cape.
- Go to the official page of DPSA Circular 43 of 2024 Career page by clicking the apply now button available below.
- Download the z83 form and pdf file of the DPSA vacancies you’re applying for. (In this case, we discuss DPSA Social Worker Vacancies in Bellville).
- Carefully read all the details mentioned in the pdf, and copy the reference number of your chosen DPSA jobs.
- Now, fill in the application form and Z83 form by entering your basic information and attaching the certified copies of your qualifications.
- Review your application and submit the form at the authority page of DPSA career or send your applications on the official email id of DPSA career.
- DPSA Youth Development Officer vacancies in Cape Town 2024 Apply now
- DPSA Child Protection Officer vacancies in Cape Town 2024 Apply now
- DPSA Social Work Supervisor vacancies in Cape Town 2024 Apply now