DPSA Senior State Advocate vacancies in Mmabatho 2022 Apply Online @dpsa.gov.za. The current opening of DPSA Senior State Advocate jobs in Mmabatho. Subscribe to our newsletter for more upcoming DPSA Senior State Advocate vacancy.
DPSA Government authorities are currently looking for individuals to fill DPSA Senior State Advocate vacancies in Mmabatho. Current Senior State Advocate jobs at DPSA are from the DPSA vacancies 2022 Health department. Candidates can Download DPSA z83 form who wants to apply for DPSA Senior State Advocate government jobs in Mmabatho. Additionally, job details of the Senior State Advocate post at Department Of National Prosecuting Authority are discussed in this post further.
Trending Page:- Current DPSA vacancies of Circular 34 of 2022
Apply Online for DPSA Senior State Advocate vacancies in Mmabatho 2022 @dpsa.gov.za
DPSA vacancies 2022- Health department offering government Senior State Advocate vacancy in Mmabatho. DPSA Department Of National Prosecuting Authority vacancies 2022 has created a golden chance to get elected for government vacancies in North West. Despite DPSA Senior State Advocate vacancies in the Health Department, numerous other DPSA Jobs available in Mmabatho.
The Department Of Public Service and Administration is a government authority that delivers employment opportunities. Recently, DPSA Management has released the latest DPSA Circular 34 of 2022 to appoint new members in various government sectors. Currently, the Department Of National Prosecuting Authority Vacancies is released for the DPSA Senior State Advocate vacancy position. North West DPSA vacancies aspirants can apply for DPSA Senior State Advocate vacancy as per their Qualifications.
Current DPSA Senior State Advocate post at Department Of National Prosecuting Authority 2022
|Hiring Department:-||Department Of Public Service and Administration (DPSA vacancies 2022)|
|Job Type:-||DPSA Senior State Advocate vacancies|
|Vacancies Types:||DPSA circular vacancies|
|Location:-||Jobs in Mmabatho, North West|
|Salary Est:-||R997 764 /- Annually|
Requirments for DPSA Senior State Advocate jobs:-
- An LLB or any appropriate legal qualification for serving prosecutors. At least eight years post qualification legal experience in civil and/or criminal litigation. Demonstrable competency in acting Independently, Professionally, Accountable and with Credibility. Right of appearance as contemplated in section 25(2) of the NPA Act, 32 of 1998. Good advocacy, well-developed skills in legal research and legal drafting skills. Good knowledge of civil and/or criminal procedure. Proficiency in prosecution, competency in guiding investigations, drafting charge sheets, indictments and court documents and dealing with representations. Good interpersonal, analytical, presentation and 82 communication skills. Knowledge of asset forfeiture law. The ability to act independently. Strong computer skills will be required.
How to apply for Senior State Advocate DPSA vacancies in Mmabatho?
After checking your requirements, follow the instructions listed below to apply for DPSA Senior State Advocate government jobs in North West.
- Go to the official page of DPSA Circular 34 of 2022 Career page by clicking the apply now button available below.
- Download the z83 form and pdf file of the DPSA vacancies you’re applying for. (In this case, we discuss DPSA Senior State Advocate Vacancies in Mmabatho).
- Carefully read all the details mentioned in the pdf, and copy the reference number of your chosen DPSA jobs.
- Now, fill in the application form and Z83 form by entering your basic information and attaching the certified copies of your qualifications.
- Review your application and submit the form at the authority page of DPSA career or send your applications on the official email id of DPSA career.
Download DPSA Circular 34 of 2022 pdf (Closing Date- 2022-07-15)
- DPSA Senior Public Prosecutor vacancies in Pretoria 2022
- DPSA Senior State Advocate vacancies in Emalahleni 2022 Apply Online
- DPSA Cashier vacancies in Pretoria 2022