DPSA Senior Fraud Investigator vacancies in Durban 2022 Apply Online @dpsa.gov.za. The current opening of DPSA Senior Fraud Investigator jobs in Durban. Subscribe to our newsletter for more upcoming DPSA Senior Fraud Investigator vacancy.
DPSA Government authorities are currently looking for individuals to fill DPSA Senior Fraud Investigator vacancies in Durban. Current Senior Fraud Investigator jobs at DPSA are from the DPSA vacancies 2022 Health department. Candidates can Download DPSA z83 form who wants to apply for DPSA Senior Fraud Investigator government jobs in Durban. Additionally, job details of the Senior Fraud Investigator post at Department of Employment And Labour are discussed in this post further.
Trending Page:- Current DPSA vacancies of Circular 34 of 2022
Apply Online for DPSA Senior Fraud Investigator vacancies in Durban 2022 @dpsa.gov.za
DPSA vacancies 2022- Health department offering government Senior Fraud Investigator vacancy in Durban. DPSA Department of Employment And Labour vacancies 2022 has created a golden chance to get elected for government vacancies in Kwazulu Natal. Despite DPSA Senior Fraud Investigator vacancies in the Health Department, numerous other DPSA Jobs available in Durban.
The Department Of Public Service and Administration is a government authority that delivers employment opportunities. Recently, DPSA Management has released the latest DPSA Circular 34 of 2022 to appoint new members in various government sectors. Currently, the Department of Employment And Labour Vacancies is released for the DPSA Senior Fraud Investigator vacancy position. Kwazulu Natal DPSA vacancies aspirants can apply for DPSA Senior Fraud Investigator vacancy as per their Qualifications.
Current DPSA Senior Fraud Investigator post at Department of Employment And Labour 2022
|Hiring Department:-||Department Of Public Service and Administration (DPSA vacancies 2022)|
|Job Type:-||DPSA Senior Fraud Investigator vacancies|
|Vacancies Types:||DPSA circular vacancies|
|Location:-||Jobs in Durban, Kwazulu Natal|
|Salary Est:-||R321 543/- Annually|
Requirments for DPSA Senior Fraud Investigator jobs:-
- Three (3) years relevant tertiary qualification in Risk Management/ Internal Audit/ Risk and Security Management. Two (2) years functional experience in anti-fraud and corruption. Valid driver’s Licence. Knowledge: Investigative Principles and Practice, Departmental and the Fund’s Policies and Procedures, Public Financial Management Act (PFMA), Unemployment Insurance and Unemployment Insurance Contributions Act, Basic Knowledge of all Labour legislations, Anti-Fraud and Corruption Policies, Legal environment: Court and Criminal procedures, Fraud related administration and operations and Batho Pele Principles. Skills: Planning and organising, Time Management, Conflict Management, Analytical, Investigation, Communication, Computer literacy, and Presentation.
How to apply for Senior Fraud Investigator DPSA vacancies in Durban?
After checking your requirements, follow the instructions listed below to apply for DPSA Senior Fraud Investigator government jobs in Kwazulu Natal.
- Go to the official page of DPSA Circular 34 of 2022 Career page by clicking the apply now button available below.
- Download the z83 form and pdf file of the DPSA vacancies you’re applying for. (In this case, we discuss DPSA Senior Fraud Investigator Vacancies in Durban).
- Carefully read all the details mentioned in the pdf, and copy the reference number of your chosen DPSA jobs.
- Now, fill in the application form and Z83 form by entering your basic information and attaching the certified copies of your qualifications.
- Review your application and submit the form at the authority page of DPSA career or send your applications on the official email id of DPSA career.
Download DPSA Circular 34 of 2022 pdf (Closing Date- 2022-07-04)
- DPSA Facilities Assistant Director vacancies in Pretoria 2022 @dpsa.gov.za
- DPSA Enterprise Risk Management vacancies in Pretoria 2022 @dpsa.gov.za
- DPSA Office Services Director vacancies in Durban 2022 @dpsa.gov.za