DPSA Research Analyst vacancies in Pretoria 2022 Apply Online @dpsa.gov.za. The current opening of DPSA Research Analyst jobs in Pretoria. Subscribe to our newsletter for more upcoming DPSA Research Analyst vacancy.
DPSA Government authorities are currently looking for individuals to fill DPSA Research Analyst vacancies in Pretoria. Current Research Analyst jobs at DPSA are from the DPSA vacancies 2022 Health department. Candidates can Download DPSA z83 form who wants to apply for DPSA Research Analyst government jobs in Pretoria. Additionally, job details of the Research Analyst post at Department of Government Technical Advisory Centre are discussed in this post further.
Trending Page:- Current DPSA vacancies of Circular 35 of 2022
Apply Online for DPSA Research Analyst vacancies in Pretoria 2022 @dpsa.gov.za
DPSA vacancies 2022- Health department offering government Research Analyst vacancy in Pretoria. DPSA Department of Government Technical Advisory Centre vacancies 2022 has created a golden chance to get elected for government vacancies in Gauteng. Despite DPSA Research Analyst vacancies in the Health Department, numerous other DPSA Jobs available in Pretoria.
The Department Of Public Service and Administration is a government authority that delivers employment opportunities. Recently, DPSA Management has released the latest DPSA Circular 35 of 2022 to appoint new members in various government sectors. Currently, the Department of Government Technical Advisory Centre Vacancies is released for the DPSA Research Analyst vacancy position. Gauteng DPSA vacancies aspirants can apply for DPSA Research Analyst vacancy as per their Qualifications.
Current DPSA Research Analyst post at Department of Government Technical Advisory Centre 2022
|Hiring Department:-||Department Of Public Service and Administration (DPSA vacancies 2022)|
|Job Type:-||DPSA Research Analyst vacancies|
|Vacancies Types:||DPSA circular vacancies|
|Location:-||Jobs in Pretoria, Gauteng|
|Salary Est:-||R1 073 187 – R1 264 176/- Annually|
Requirments for DPSA Research Analyst jobs:-
- A degree (NQF level 7 qualification) or equivalent qualification in Economics, Development Economics or related/relevant field. A postgraduate qualification in Economics, Development Economics will be an advantage. The Jobs Fund is looking for a motivated individual with a passion for analytics, social development, and creating an impact. This individual will be driving analytics and is expected to: 1) Hit the ground running and quickly develop a comprehensive understanding of the organisation, its strategy, its projects and where it is located within South Africa’s development landscape; 2) Immerse themselves in the Jobs Fund performance data and extract useful insights for the Fund; 3) Use their knowledge of South Africa’s economy and political climate in their interpretation of job creation and social impact results; 4) Use their creativity to produce hard-hitting and insightful feedback reports and articles that are tailored to different audiences; and 5) Be comfortable working largely independently and ensuring analytics targets are reached. Minimum 6 years’ experience working as an Economist/Analyst with experience in conducting empirical research using contemporary research methodologies and conducting in-depth analysis on large and multiple datasets. Must also have experience in high-level analyses of the labour market; economic sectors and financial modelling. Must have preferably published research work. The following further experience will give applicants an advantage: familiarity with and use of the Donor Committee for Enterprise Development Standard (the DCED Standard) in research; experience working with donor funded 49 development programmes; and experience working in the private sector. Competencies Required: Data Analysis – Expertise in the management and analysis of large and multiple datasets. Summarize data for the production of tables, charts, and graphs. Project Management – Knowledge of the principles, methods, or tools for developing, scheduling, coordinating, and managing projects and resources, including monitoring and inspecting costs, work, and contractor performance. General Management – Process of planning, directing, organising and controlling people and resources within a unit or a sub-unit in order to achieve organisational goals. Economics and/or Finance – Science that studies the allocation of resources to satisfy unlimited wants for capital. Database management – Knowledge of the principles, procedures, and tools of data management, such as modelling techniques, data backup, data recovery, data dictionaries, data warehousing, data mining, data disposal, and data standardization processes. Computer Literacy – Knowledge and ability to use computers and technology efficiently. Refers to the comfort level someone has with using computer programs and other applications associated with computers (SPSS, STATA, Advanced Excel and MSOffice general). Problem Solving and Analysis – Understanding a situation, issue, problem, etc., by breaking it into smaller pieces, or tracing the implications of a situation in a step-by-step way. It includes organizing the parts of a problem, situation, etc., in a systematic way; making systematic comparisons of different features or aspects; setting priorities on a rational basis; and identifying time sequences, causal relationships, or if-then relationships. Create timely and well-developed solutions by examining alternatives, risks and consequences. Information Seeking & Sharing – Driven by an underlying desire to know more about things, people or issues, beyond that required in the job. This competency may include searching extensively for exact information, solving problems by asking a series of questions, or stockpiling information that may be of future use. Client Orientation – Client-service orientation implies helping or serving others, to meet their needs. It means focusing on discovering those needs, figuring out how to best meet them as well as putting into practice the Batho Pele spirit. The term “clients” refers to both internal and external clients.
How to apply for Research Analyst DPSA vacancies in Pretoria?
After checking your requirements, follow the instructions listed below to apply for DPSA Research Analyst government jobs in Gauteng.
- Go to the official page of DPSA Circular 35 of 2022 Career page by clicking the apply now button available below.
- Download the z83 form and pdf file of the DPSA vacancies you’re applying for. (In this case, we discuss DPSA Research Analyst Vacancies in Pretoria).
- Carefully read all the details mentioned in the pdf, and copy the reference number of your chosen DPSA jobs.
- Now, fill in the application form and Z83 form by entering your basic information and attaching the certified copies of your qualifications.
- Review your application and submit the form at the authority page of DPSA career or send your applications on the official email id of DPSA career.
Download DPSA Circular 35 of 2022 pdf (Closing Date- 2022-07-15)
- DPSA Personal Assistant vacancies in Pretoria 2022
- DPSA Coordination Assistant Director vacancies in Pretoria 2022
- DPSA Forestry Development Director vacancies in Pietermaritzburg 2022