DPSA Reporting Director vacancies in Johannesburg 2022 Apply Online @dpsa.gov.za. The current opening of DPSA Reporting Director jobs in Johannesburg. Subscribe to our newsletter for more upcoming DPSA Reporting Director vacancy.
DPSA Government authorities are currently looking for individuals to fill DPSA Reporting Director vacancies in Johannesburg. Current Reporting Director jobs at DPSA are from the DPSA vacancies 2022 Provincial Treasury department. Candidates can Download DPSA z83 form who wants to apply for DPSA Reporting Director government jobs in Johannesburg. Additionally, job details of the Reporting Director post at Department of Provincial Treasury are discussed in this post further.
Trending Page:- Current DPSA vacancies of Circular 34 of 2022
Apply Online for DPSA Reporting Director vacancies in Johannesburg 2022 @dpsa.gov.za
DPSA vacancies 2022- Provincial Treasury department offering government Reporting Director vacancy in Johannesburg. DPSA Department of Provincial Treasury vacancies 2022 has created a golden chance to get elected for government vacancies in Gauteng. Despite DPSA Reporting Director vacancies in the Provincial Treasury Department, numerous other DPSA Jobs available in Johannesburg.
The Department Of Public Service and Administration is a government authority that delivers employment opportunities. Recently, DPSA Management has released the latest DPSA Circular 34 of 2022 to appoint new members in various government sectors. Currently, the Department of Provincial Treasury Vacancies is released for the DPSA Reporting Director vacancy position. Gauteng DPSA vacancies aspirants can apply for DPSA Reporting Director vacancy as per their Qualifications.
Current DPSA Reporting Director post at Department of Provincial Treasury 2022
|Hiring Department:-||Department Of Public Service and Administration (DPSA vacancies 2022)|
|Job Type:-||DPSA Reporting Director vacancies|
|Vacancies Types:||DPSA circular vacancies|
|Location:-||Jobs in Johannesburg, Gauteng|
|Salary Est:-||R 125000- 435700/- Annually|
Requirments for DPSA Reporting Director jobs:-
An undergraduate tertiary qualification (NQF level 7) as recognised by SAQA majoring in Accounting. 3 – 5 years’ experience at a Junior Management Level (ASD) in an Accounting environment Practical knowledge and understanding the reporting requirements such as, Modified Cash Standards and or IFRIS and financial systems like BAS and SAP. Knowledge and understanding of the PFMA, Treasury Regulations, Public Service Regulations. An individual who is self-motivated with analytical, problem solving, leadership and people management skills. Ability to build and manage relationships with key stakeholders.
How to apply for Reporting Director DPSA vacancies in Johannesburg?
After checking your requirements, follow the instructions listed below to apply for DPSA Reporting Director government jobs in Gauteng.
- Go to the official page of DPSA Circular 34 of 2022 Career page by clicking the apply now button available below.
- Download the z83 form and pdf file of the DPSA vacancies you’re applying for. (In this case, we discuss DPSA Reporting Director Vacancies in Johannesburg).
- Carefully read all the details mentioned in the pdf, and copy the reference number of your chosen DPSA jobs.
- Now, fill in the application form and Z83 form by entering your basic information and attaching the certified copies of your qualifications.
- Review your application and submit the form at the authority page of DPSA career or send your applications on the official email id of DPSA career.
- DPSA Internal Audit Director vacancies in Johannesburg 2022 Apply now @dpsa.gov.za
- DPSA Data Management Director vacancies in Johannesburg 2022 Apply now @dpsa.gov.za
- DPSA Human Resource Officer vacancies in Johannesburg 2022 Apply now @dpsa.gov.za
- DPSA Community Liason Officer vacancies in Johannesburg 2022 Apply now @dpsa.gov.za