DPSA Psychiatric Nursing vacancies in Port Shepstone 2022 Apply Online @dpsa.gov.za. The current opening of DPSA Psychiatric Nursing jobs in Port Shepstone. Subscribe to our newsletter for more upcoming DPSA Psychiatric Nursing vacancy.
DPSA Government authorities are currently looking for individuals to fill DPSA Psychiatric Nursing vacancies in Port Shepstone. Current Psychiatric Nursing jobs at DPSA are from the DPSA vacancies 2022 Health department. Candidates can Download DPSA z83 form who wants to apply for DPSA Psychiatric Nursing government jobs in Port Shepstone. Additionally, job details of the Psychiatric Nursing post at Department Of Health are discussed in this post further.
Trending Page:- Current DPSA vacancies of Circular 37 of 2022
Apply Online for DPSA Psychiatric Nursing vacancies in Port Shepstone 2022 @dpsa.gov.za
DPSA vacancies 2022- Health department offering government Psychiatric Nursing vacancy in Port Shepstone. DPSA Department Of Health vacancies 2022 has created a golden chance to get elected for government vacancies in KwaZulu Natal. Despite DPSA Psychiatric Nursing vacancies in the Health Department, numerous other DPSA Jobs available in Port Shepstone.
The Department Of Public Service and Administration is a government authority that delivers employment opportunities. Recently, DPSA Management has released the latest DPSA Circular 37 of 2022 to appoint new members in various government sectors. Currently, the Department Of Health Vacancies is released for the DPSA Psychiatric Nursing vacancy position. KwaZulu Natal DPSA vacancies aspirants can apply for DPSA Psychiatric Nursing vacancy as per their Qualifications.
Current DPSA Psychiatric Nursing post at Department Of Health 2022
|Hiring Department:-||Department Of Public Service and Administration (DPSA vacancies 2022)|
|Job Type:-||DPSA Psychiatric Nursing vacancies|
|Vacancies Types:||DPSA circular vacancies|
|Location:-||Jobs in Port Shepstone, KwaZulu Natal|
|Salary Est:-||R588 390 – R798 390/- Annually|
Requirments for DPSA Psychiatric Nursing jobs:-
- Senior Certificate/Grade 12 PLUS, A Diploma /Degree in Nursing or equivalent qualification that allows registration with the South African Nursing Council (SANC) as a Professional Nurse. Proof of Current Registration 2022 with the South African Nursing Council (SANC) as a General Nurse, Midwife/ Accoucher, Community and Psychiatric Nurse. Post Basic qualification in Nursing Education registered with the South African Nursing Council (SANC) PLUS A minimum of nine (9) years appropriate/recognizable nursing experience after registration as a Professional Nurse with SANC in General Nursing.At least 4years of the period referred to above must be appropriate/ 125 recognizable experience in Nursing Education after obtaining the 1 year postbasic qualification in Nursing Education. An unendorsed valid RSA Drivers Licence (Code EB) N.B: (Proof of experience and / or certificates of service are compulsory and must have complete dates and months, and must be attached to determine experience and grading). Recommendations: Masters’ Degree, Basic Computer Literacy; A post-registration qualification in Nursing Management/Nursing Administration/Health Service Management Knowledge, Skills and Experience In depth knowledge of Psychiatric Nursing. Possess knowledge of the relevant legislation, Acts, Prescripts and Policy Frameworks within the area of operation. Have excellent communication skills (written & verbal) and presentation skills. In depth knowledge of nursing education programmes and curriculum. Proficiency in teaching and assessment in Nursing Education including evaluation approaches. Knowledge of policy development, interpretation, implementation, monitoring and evaluation. Sound conflict management and decision making / problem solving skills. Willingness to travel. Good research and analytical skills. Good managerial and interpersonal skills. Computer literacy.
How to apply for Psychiatric Nursing DPSA vacancies in Port Shepstone?
After checking your requirements, follow the instructions listed below to apply for DPSA Psychiatric Nursing government jobs in KwaZulu Natal.
- Go to the official page of DPSA Circular 37 of 2022 Career page by clicking the apply now button available below.
- Download the z83 form and pdf file of the DPSA vacancies you’re applying for. (In this case, we discuss DPSA Psychiatric Nursing Vacancies in Port Shepstone).
- Carefully read all the details mentioned in the pdf, and copy the reference number of your chosen DPSA jobs.
- Now, fill in the application form and Z83 form by entering your basic information and attaching the certified copies of your qualifications.
- Review your application and submit the form at the authority page of DPSA career or send your applications on the official email id of DPSA career.