DPSA Production Scientist vacancies in Pretoria 2022 Apply Online @dpsa.gov.za. The current opening of DPSA Production Scientist jobs in Pretoria. Subscribe to our newsletter for more upcoming DPSA Production Scientist vacancy.
DPSA Government authorities are currently looking for individuals to fill DPSA Production Scientist vacancies in Pretoria. Current Production Scientist jobs at DPSA are from the DPSA vacancies 2022 Health department. Candidates can Download DPSA z83 form who wants to apply for DPSA Production Scientist government jobs in Pretoria. Additionally, job details of the Production Scientist post at Agriculture, Land Reform And Rural Development are discussed in this post further.
Trending Page:- Current DPSA vacancies of Circular 46 of 2022
Apply Online for DPSA Production Scientist vacancies in Pretoria 2022 @dpsa.gov.za
DPSA vacancies 2022- Health department offering government Production Scientist vacancy in Pretoria. DPSA Agriculture, Land Reform And Rural Development vacancies 2022 has created a golden chance to get elected for government vacancies in Gauteng. Despite DPSA Production Scientist vacancies in the Health Department, numerous other DPSA Jobs available in Pretoria.
The Department Of Public Service and Administration is a government authority that delivers employment opportunities. Recently, DPSA Management has released the latest DPSA Circular 46 of 2022 to appoint new members in various government sectors. Currently, the Agriculture, Land Reform And Rural Development Vacancies is released for the DPSA Production Scientist vacancy position. Gauteng DPSA vacancies aspirants can apply for DPSA Production Scientist vacancy as per their Qualifications.
Connect Us on our Nxtgovtjobs Facebook Page for New Vacancies notifications.
Current DPSA Production Scientist post at Agriculture, Land Reform And Rural Development 2022
|Hiring Department:-||Department Of Public Service and Administration (DPSA vacancies 2022)|
|Job Type:-||DPSA Production Scientist vacancies|
|Vacancies Types:||DPSA circular vacancies|
|Location:-||Jobs in Pretoria, Gauteng|
|Salary Est:-||R628 014 – R953 715/- Annually|
Requirments for DPSA Production Scientist jobs:-
- Applicants must be in possession of a Grade 12 Certificate and BSc Degree or BSc (Honours) with Plant Pathology or Plant / Crop Protection as a major. Compulsory registration with the South African Council for Natural Scientific Professions (SACNASP) as a Professional Natural Scientist (submit proof of registration of application for registration). 3 years relevant experience in conducting pest risk analysis or in a related field to the area of studies. Job related knowledge: Extensive knowledge and understanding of viral, viroid, bacterial, phytoplasmic and fungal pests taxonomoy, epidemiology, biology, pest mitigation / control programmes. Departmental structures and management processes and administration processes. International agreements, conventions, bilateral agreements. “Batho Pele” principles. Phytosanitary legislation and regulations. Legislation interpretation and drafting. National and international trade. Relevant industry structures (clients). Applicable phytosanitary norms and standards, national and international. Scientific methodology. Import, export requirements and programs. Work related policies and procedures. Financial legislation, policies, procedures and the provisioning administrative system. Personnel management, disciplinary code and personnel evaluation system. Good ability to work with standard computer software. Meeting procedures and negotiating skills. Strong problemsolving techniques. Job related skills: Excellent communication skills (written and verbal), Excellent insight into the drafting and application of legislation, Excellent scientific interpretation capabilities, Excellent planning and organisational abilities, Good interpersonal relations skills, Strong ability to take own initiative, Strong scientific interpretation abilities. Accuracy, thoroughness and timeousness, Excellent driving skills, Strong problem solving and decisionmaking abilities. Excellent administrative and organisation abilities. Strong strategic planning and resource utilization abilities as well as evaluation abilities. Integrity and discretion. Excellent typing abilities. Excellent ability to conduct scientific interpretations. Excellent ability to conduct scientific decision making. Strong foresight and initiative. Effective communication. Strong ability to work in a team. Strong ability to work under pressure. Excellent record keeping ability. Must be very creative. Must have strong research capabilities. Strong scientific compilation and editing ability. A valid code EB driver’s licence.
How to apply for Production Scientist DPSA vacancies in Pretoria?
After checking your requirements, follow the instructions listed below to apply for DPSA Production Scientist government jobs in Gauteng.
- Go to the official page of DPSA Circular 46 of 2022 Career page by clicking the apply now button available below.
- Download the z83 form and pdf file of the DPSA vacancies you’re applying for. (In this case, we discuss DPSA Production Scientist Vacancies in Pretoria).
- Carefully read all the details mentioned in the pdf, and copy the reference number of your chosen DPSA jobs.
- Now, fill in the application form and Z83 form by entering your basic information and attaching the certified copies of your qualifications.
- Review your application and submit the form at the authority page of DPSA career or send your applications on the official email id of DPSA career.
Download DPSA Circular 46 of 2022 pdf (Closing Date- 2022-07-15)
- DPSA Organisational Deputy Director vacancies in Pretoria 2022
- DPSA Provincial Coordination Director vacancies in Polokwane 2022
- DPSA Property Deputy Director vacancies in Polokwane 2022