DPSA Ophthalmology Specialist vacancies in Durban 2022 Apply Online @dpsa.gov.za. The current opening of DPSA Ophthalmology Specialist jobs in Durban. Subscribe to our newsletter for more upcoming DPSA Ophthalmology Specialist vacancy.
DPSA Government authorities are currently looking for individuals to fill DPSA Ophthalmology Specialist vacancies in Durban. Current Ophthalmology Specialist jobs at DPSA are from the DPSA vacancies 2022 Health department. Candidates can Download DPSA z83 form who wants to apply for DPSA Ophthalmology Specialist government jobs in Durban. Additionally, job details of the Ophthalmology Specialist post at Department Of Health are discussed in this post further.
Trending Page:- Current DPSA vacancies of Circular 37 of 2022
Apply Online for DPSA Ophthalmology Specialist vacancies in Durban 2022 @dpsa.gov.za
DPSA vacancies 2022- Health department offering government Ophthalmology Specialist vacancy in Durban. DPSA Department Of Health vacancies 2022 has created a golden chance to get elected for government vacancies in KwaZulu Natal. Despite DPSA Ophthalmology Specialist vacancies in the Health Department, numerous other DPSA Jobs available in Durban.
The Department Of Public Service and Administration is a government authority that delivers employment opportunities. Recently, DPSA Management has released the latest DPSA Circular 37 of 2022 to appoint new members in various government sectors. Currently, the Department Of Health Vacancies is released for the DPSA Ophthalmology Specialist vacancy position. KwaZulu Natal DPSA vacancies aspirants can apply for DPSA Ophthalmology Specialist vacancy as per their Qualifications.
Current DPSA Ophthalmology Specialist post at Department Of Health 2022
|Hiring Department:-||Department Of Public Service and Administration (DPSA vacancies 2022)|
|Job Type:-||DPSA Ophthalmology Specialist vacancies|
|Vacancies Types:||DPSA circular vacancies|
|Location:-||Jobs in Durban, KwaZulu Natal|
|Salary Est:-||R1 122 630 – R1 491 510/- Annually|
Requirments for DPSA Ophthalmology Specialist jobs:-
- Experience: MBCHB degree or equivalent qualification plus appropriate qualification that allows for registration with the Health Professions Council of South Africa (HPCSA) in a normal specialty (Ophthalmology). Certificate of 120 registration with Health Professions Council of South Africa (HPCSA) as a Medical Specialist in a normal specialty (Ophthalmology).Proof of current registration as a Medical Practitioner with HPCSA (2022/2023). Experience: Medical Officer Grade 1: No experience required. Medical Officer Grade 2: Further to the minimum requirements mentioned herein, the appointment to a Grade 2 requires 5 years appropriate experience after registration with HPCSA as a Medical Specialist in a normal Specialty. Medical Officer Grade 3: Further to the minimum requirements mentioned herein, the appointment to a Grade 2 requires 10 years appropriate experience after registration with HPCSA as a Medical Specialist in a normal Specialty. Knowledge, Skills, Training and Competencies Sound knowledge and skills associated with the practice of Ophthalmology. Ability to diagnose and manage common medical problems including emergencies. Demonstrate the ability to work as a part of a multidisciplinary team. Good communication, leadership, interpersonal, and decision making qualities. Knowledge of current Health and Policies at Public Institutions.
How to apply for Ophthalmology Specialist DPSA vacancies in Durban?
After checking your requirements, follow the instructions listed below to apply for DPSA Ophthalmology Specialist government jobs in KwaZulu Natal.
- Go to the official page of DPSA Circular 37 of 2022 Career page by clicking the apply now button available below.
- Download the z83 form and pdf file of the DPSA vacancies you’re applying for. (In this case, we discuss DPSA Ophthalmology Specialist Vacancies in Durban).
- Carefully read all the details mentioned in the pdf, and copy the reference number of your chosen DPSA jobs.
- Now, fill in the application form and Z83 form by entering your basic information and attaching the certified copies of your qualifications.
- Review your application and submit the form at the authority page of DPSA career or send your applications on the official email id of DPSA career.