DPSA Nursing Assistant Manager vacancies in Cape Town 2024 Apply Online @dpsa.gov.za. The current opening of DPSA Nursing Assistant Manager jobs in Cape Town. Subscribe to our newsletter for more upcoming DPSA Nursing Assistant Manager vacancy.
DPSA Government authorities are currently looking for individuals to fill DPSA Nursing Assistant Manager vacancies in Cape Town. Current Nursing Assistant Manager jobs at DPSA are from the DPSA vacancies 2024 Health department. Candidates can Download DPSA z83 form who wants to apply for DPSA Nursing Assistant Manager government jobs in Cape Town. Additionally, job details of the Nursing Assistant Manager post at Department of Health are discussed in this post further.
Trending Page:- Current DPSA vacancies of Circular 08 of 2024
Apply Online for DPSA Nursing Assistant Manager vacancies in Cape Town 2024 @dpsa.gov.za
DPSA vacancies 2024- Health department offering government Nursing Assistant Manager vacancy in Cape Town. DPSA Department of Health vacancies 2024 has created a golden chance to get elected for government vacancies in Western Cape. Despite DPSA Nursing Assistant Manager vacancies in the Health Department, numerous other DPSA Jobs available in Cape Town.
The Department Of Public Service and Administration is a government authority that delivers employment opportunities. Recently, DPSA Management has released the latest DPSA Circular 08 of 2024 to appoint new members in various government sectors. Currently, the Department of Health Vacancies is released for the DPSA Nursing Assistant Manager vacancy position. Western Cape DPSA vacancies aspirants can apply for DPSA Nursing Assistant Manager vacancy as per their Qualifications.
Current DPSA Nursing Assistant Manager post at Department of Health 2024
|Department Of Public Service and Administration (DPSA vacancies 2024)
|DPSA Nursing Assistant Manager vacancies
|DPSA circular vacancies
|Jobs in Cape Town, Western Cape
|R 125000- 435700/- Annually
|02 Jan 2024
Requirments for DPSA Nursing Assistant Manager jobs:-
Minimum educational qualification: Basic R425 qualification (i.e. diploma/degree in nursing) or equivalent qualification that allows registration 122 with the South African Nursing Council (SANC) as a Professional Nurse. A post-basic nursing qualification with a duration of at least 1 year accredited with the SANC in one of the specialties: Medical and Surgical Nursing Science: Critical Care Nursing: Child, Trauma and Emergency or Medical and Surgical Nursing Science: Operating Theatre Nursing, Ophthalmological Nursing, Oncology or Child Nursing Science or Advanced Psychiatric Nursing Science. Registration with a professional council: Current registration with the SANC as Professional Nurse. Experience: A minimum of 10 years appropriate/recognisable experience in nursing after registration as Professional Nurse with the SANC in General Nursing. At least 6 years of the period referred to above must be appropriate/recognisable experience in the specific specialty after obtaining the 1 year post basic qualification as mentioned above. At least 3 years of the period referred to above must be appropriate/recognisable experience at management level. Inherent requirements of the job: Valid (Code B/EB) driver’s license. Willingness to work shifts, public holidays, after-hours and weekend cover for nursing. Deputising for the Deputy Manager: Nursing.
How to apply for Nursing Assistant Manager DPSA vacancies in Cape Town?
After checking your requirements, follow the instructions listed below to apply for DPSA Nursing Assistant Manager government jobs in Western Cape.
- Go to the official page of DPSA Circular 08 of 2024 Career page by clicking the apply now button available below.
- Download the z83 form and pdf file of the DPSA vacancies you’re applying for. (In this case, we discuss DPSA Nursing Assistant Manager Vacancies in Cape Town).
- Carefully read all the details mentioned in the pdf, and copy the reference number of your chosen DPSA jobs.
- Now, fill in the application form and Z83 form by entering your basic information and attaching the certified copies of your qualifications.
- Review your application and submit the form at the authority page of DPSA career or send your applications on the official email id of DPSA career.
- DPSA Environmental Health Practitioner vacancies in Cape Town 2024 Apply now @dpsa.gov.za
- DPSA Monitoring Evaluation Director vacancies in Cape Town 2024 Apply now @dpsa.gov.za
- DPSA Finance Assistant Director vacancies in Cape Town 2024 Apply now @dpsa.gov.za
- DPSA Nursing Operational Manager vacancies in Sebokeng 2024 Apply now @dpsa.gov.za