DPSA Immovable Asset Director vacancies in Mahikeng 2022 Apply now @dpsa.gov.za. The current opening of DPSA Immovable Asset Director jobs in Mahikeng. Subscribe to our newsletter for more upcoming DPSA Immovable Asset Director vacancy.
DPSA Government authorities are currently looking for talented individuals to fill DPSA Immovable Asset Director vacancies in Mahikeng. Current Immovable Asset Director jobs at DPSA are from the DPSA vacancies 2022 Health department. Candidates can also visit the @dpsa.gov.za to view the application for ongoing DPSA Immovable Asset Director government jobs in Mahikeng. Additionally, job details of the Immovable Asset Director post at Department of Health are discussed in this post, and you must review it once.
DPSA Immovable Asset Director vacancies in Mahikeng 2022 Apply now @dpsa.gov.za
DPSA vacancies 2022- Health department offering government Immovable Asset Director vacancy in Mahikeng. DPSA Department Of Public Works And Roads has created a golden chance for the freshers to get elected for government vacancies in North West. Before applying for Department of Public service vacancies 2022, applicants should ensure their qualifications and submit their application before the deadline. Despite DPSA Immovable Asset Director vacancies in the Health Department, numerous other DPSA Jobs available in Mahikeng.
Government Immovable Asset Director jobs in DPSA Deprtment | DPSA Circular 08 of 2022
The Department Of Public Service and Administration is a government collaborating authority that delivers employment opportunities. Recently, DPSA Management has released the latest DPSA Circular 08 of 2022 to appoint new members in various government sectors. Currently, the Department of Health Vacancies is released for the DPSA Immovable Asset Director vacancy position. North West DPSA vacancies aspirants can apply for DPSA Immovable Asset Director vacancy as per their Qualifications.
Trending Page:- Current DPSA vacancies of Circular 08 of 2022
Current DPSA Immovable Asset Director post at Department of Education 2022
|Department Of Public Service and Administration (DPSA vacancies 2022)
|DPSA Immovable Asset Director vacancies
|Jobs in Mahikeng, North West
|R1 269 951 – R3 569 951/- Annually
Requirments for DPSA Immovable Asset Director government jobs:-
- Qualification and Experience: Grade 12/National Senior Certificate plus A Bachelor’s Degree (NQF Level 7) in Property Management / Real Estate /Property Law/ Property Valuation or any Bachelor’s Degree in Built Environment discipline as recognized by SAQA. Ten (10) years’ work experience within immovable asset and property management environments of which a minimum of Five (5) years must be at senior managerial level. Valid driver’s license. Senior Management Pre-entry Programme Certificate. No applicant shall be recommended for appointment without producing a Certificate of completion for the Nyukela Programme (SMS Pre- Entry Programme) offered by the National School of Government which can be accessed via this link: http://www.thensg.gov.za Key Competencies: Knowledge of the North West Land Administration Act; Government Immovable Asset Management Act (GIAMA); Horticultural processes/regulations; Cleaning and Hygiene Industry; Integrated Facilities Management; Occupational Health and Safety Act; the Public Services Act and related Acts and Regulations governing the Public service; Government‘s procurement system and related legislation(e.g. PPPFA and PFMA). Knowledge and understanding of: the relevant General Conditions of Contract, National Infrastructure Delivery Improvement Programme (IDIP) and the CIDB Toolkit requirements, government policies for the Expanded Public Works Programme(EPWP) and the National Youth Services(NYS). Strategic capability and leadership. Programme and project management. Financial Management. Change Management. Knowledge Management. Service Delivery Innovation. Problem solving and Analysis. People Management and Empowerment. Client Orientation and Customer focus. Communication. Willingness to travel and work beyond normal working hours.
How to apply for Immovable Asset Director DPSA vacancies in Mahikeng?
After checking your requirements, follow the instructions listed below to apply for DPSA Immovable Asset Director government jobs in North West.
- Go to the official page of DPSA Circular 08 of 2022 Career page by clicking the apply now button available below.
- Download the z83 form and pdf file of the DPSA vacancies you’re applying for. (In this case, we discuss DPSA Immovable Asset Director Vacancies in Mahikeng).
- Carefully read all the details mentioned in the pdf, and copy the reference number of your chosen DPSA jobs.
- Now, fill in the application form and Z83 form by entering your basic information and attaching the certified copies of your qualifications.
- Review your application and submit the form at the authority page of DPSA career or send your applications on the official email id of DPSA career.
- DPSA Provincial Assistant Director vacancies in Kimberley 2022 Apply now @dpsa.gov.za
- DPSA Technical Interventions Director vacancies in Pietermaritzburg 2022 Apply now @dpsa.gov.za
- DPSA Capacity Building Director vacancies in Pietermaritzburg 2022 Apply now @dpsa.gov.za
- DPSA Chief Financial Officer vacancies in Pietermaritzburg 2022 Apply now @dpsa.gov.za