DPSA Gender Mainstreaming Director vacancies in Pretoria 2022 Apply Online @dpsa.gov.za. The current opening of DPSA Gender Mainstreaming Director jobs in Pretoria. Subscribe to our newsletter for more upcoming DPSA Gender Mainstreaming Director vacancy.
DPSA Government authorities are currently looking for individuals to fill DPSA Gender Mainstreaming Director vacancies in Pretoria. Current Gender Mainstreaming Director jobs at DPSA are from the DPSA vacancies 2022 Health department. Candidates can Download DPSA z83 form who wants to apply for DPSA Gender Mainstreaming Director government jobs in Pretoria. Additionally, job details of the Gender Mainstreaming Director post at Department of Cooperative Governance are discussed in this post further.
Trending Page:- Current DPSA vacancies of Circular 45 of 2022
Apply Online for DPSA Gender Mainstreaming Director vacancies in Pretoria 2022 @dpsa.gov.za
DPSA vacancies 2022- Health department offering government Gender Mainstreaming Director vacancy in Pretoria. DPSA Department of Cooperative Governance vacancies 2022 has created a golden chance to get elected for government vacancies in Gauteng. Despite DPSA Gender Mainstreaming Director vacancies in the Health Department, numerous other DPSA Jobs available in Pretoria.
The Department Of Public Service and Administration is a government authority that delivers employment opportunities. Recently, DPSA Management has released the latest DPSA Circular 45 of 2022 to appoint new members in various government sectors. Currently, the Department of Cooperative Governance Vacancies is released for the DPSA Gender Mainstreaming Director vacancy position. Gauteng DPSA vacancies aspirants can apply for DPSA Gender Mainstreaming Director vacancy as per their Qualifications.
Current DPSA Gender Mainstreaming Director post at Department of Cooperative Governance 2022
|Hiring Department:-||Department Of Public Service and Administration (DPSA vacancies 2022)|
|Job Type:-||DPSA Gender Mainstreaming Director vacancies|
|Vacancies Types:||DPSA circular vacancies|
|Location:-||Jobs in Pretoria, Gauteng|
|Salary Est:-||R1 073 187/- Annually|
Requirments for DPSA Gender Mainstreaming Director jobs:-
- A Grade 12 certificate and an undergraduate qualification in Gender studies/ Social Sciences or equivalent qualification (NQF Level 7 as recognized by SAQA). 5-10 years’ experience in Gender Mainstreaming at middle management level. Technical competencies: In-depth knowledge and understanding: Interpret and implement international treaties, Frameworks from socio-political, Human rights. Research on women empowerment. Transformation agenda of Government. Government framework on employment equity. Affirmative Action. Skills Development. Monitoring and Evaluation. Additional requirements: Senior Management Pre-Entry Programme. Required: Proficient in MS Word, MS PowerPoint, and MS Project.
How to apply for Gender Mainstreaming Director DPSA vacancies in Pretoria?
After checking your requirements, follow the instructions listed below to apply for DPSA Gender Mainstreaming Director government jobs in Gauteng.
- Go to the official page of DPSA Circular 45 of 2022 Career page by clicking the apply now button available below.
- Download the z83 form and pdf file of the DPSA vacancies you’re applying for. (In this case, we discuss DPSA Gender Mainstreaming Director Vacancies in Pretoria).
- Carefully read all the details mentioned in the pdf, and copy the reference number of your chosen DPSA jobs.
- Now, fill in the application form and Z83 form by entering your basic information and attaching the certified copies of your qualifications.
- Review your application and submit the form at the authority page of DPSA career or send your applications on the official email id of DPSA career.
Download DPSA Circular 45 of 2022 pdf (Closing Date- 2022-07-15)
- DPSA Government Operations Director vacancies in Pretoria 2022 @dpsa.gov.za
- DPSA Governance And Structures Director vacancies in Pretoria 2022 @dpsa.gov.za
- DPSA Senior Telecom Operator vacancies in Cape Town 2022 @dpsa.gov.za