DPSA Deeds Training Registrar vacancies in Pretoria 2024 Apply Online @dpsa.gov.za. The current opening of DPSA Deeds Training Registrar jobs in Pretoria. Subscribe to our newsletter for more upcoming DPSA Deeds Training Registrar vacancy.
DPSA Government authorities are currently looking for individuals to fill DPSA Deeds Training Registrar vacancies in Pretoria. Current Deeds Training Registrar jobs at DPSA are from the DPSA vacancies 2024 Agriculture, Land Reform And Rural Development department. Candidates can Download DPSA z83 form who wants to apply for DPSA Deeds Training Registrar government jobs in Pretoria. Additionally, job details of the Deeds Training Registrar post at Department of Agriculture, Land Reform And Rural Development are discussed in this post further.
Trending Page:- Current DPSA vacancies of Circular 08 of 2024
Apply Online for DPSA Deeds Training Registrar vacancies in Pretoria 2024 @dpsa.gov.za
DPSA vacancies 2024- Agriculture, Land Reform And Rural Development department offering government Deeds Training Registrar vacancy in Pretoria. DPSA Department of Agriculture, Land Reform And Rural Development vacancies 2024 has created a golden chance to get elected for government vacancies in Gauteng. Despite DPSA Deeds Training Registrar vacancies in the Agriculture, Land Reform And Rural Development Department, numerous other DPSA Jobs available in Pretoria.
The Department Of Public Service and Administration is a government authority that delivers employment opportunities. Recently, DPSA Management has released the latest DPSA Circular 08 of 2024 to appoint new members in various government sectors. Currently, the Department of Agriculture, Land Reform And Rural Development Vacancies is released for the DPSA Deeds Training Registrar vacancy position. Gauteng DPSA vacancies aspirants can apply for DPSA Deeds Training Registrar vacancy as per their Qualifications.
Current DPSA Deeds Training Registrar post at Department of Agriculture, Land Reform And Rural Development 2024
|Department Of Public Service and Administration (DPSA vacancies 2024)
|DPSA Deeds Training Registrar vacancies
|DPSA circular vacancies
|Jobs in Pretoria, Gauteng
|R744 255/- Annually
|02 Jan 2024
Requirments for DPSA Deeds Training Registrar jobs:-
- National Diploma in Law / National Diploma Deeds Registration Law / Buris / B Proc / LLB. 4 years’ experience at junior management level in Deeds environment. Extensive and proven ability in knowing, interpreting and applying various legislation and Acts pertaining to registration of Deeds including (but not limited to): (Deeds Registries Act. Sectional Titles Act. Ordinance. Proclamations. Case Law. Common Law). Ability to address a professional audience comfortably. Presentation. Time management skills. Computer literacy. Research. Improvisation skills. Organizing and problem solving. Verbal and written communication skills. Report writing skills
How to apply for Deeds Training Registrar DPSA vacancies in Pretoria?
After checking your requirements, follow the instructions listed below to apply for DPSA Deeds Training Registrar government jobs in Gauteng.
- Go to the official page of DPSA Circular 08 of 2024 Career page by clicking the apply now button available below.
- Download the z83 form and pdf file of the DPSA vacancies you’re applying for. (In this case, we discuss DPSA Deeds Training Registrar Vacancies in Pretoria).
- Carefully read all the details mentioned in the pdf, and copy the reference number of your chosen DPSA jobs.
- Now, fill in the application form and Z83 form by entering your basic information and attaching the certified copies of your qualifications.
- Review your application and submit the form at the authority page of DPSA career or send your applications on the official email id of DPSA career.
Download DPSA Circular 08 of 2024 pdf (Closing Date- 2024-07-15)
- DPSA Porter vacancies in Vredenburg 2024 Apply now @dpsa.gov.za
- DPSA Operator vacancies in Cape Town 2024 Apply now @dpsa.gov.za
- DPSA Sterilisation Operator vacancies in Beaufort West 2024 Apply now @dpsa.gov.za