DPSA Deeds Training Assistant vacancies in Mbombela 2024 Apply Online @dpsa.gov.za. The current opening of DPSA Deeds Training Assistant jobs in Mbombela. Subscribe to our newsletter for more upcoming DPSA Deeds Training Assistant vacancy.
DPSA Government authorities are currently looking for individuals to fill DPSA Deeds Training Assistant vacancies in Mbombela. Current Deeds Training Assistant jobs at DPSA are from the DPSA vacancies 2024 Agriculture, Land Reform And Rural Development department. Candidates can Download DPSA z83 form who wants to apply for DPSA Deeds Training Assistant government jobs in Mbombela. Additionally, job details of the Deeds Training Assistant post at Department of Agriculture, Land Reform And Rural Development are discussed in this post further.
Trending Page:- Current DPSA vacancies of Circular 08 of 2024
Apply Online for DPSA Deeds Training Assistant vacancies in Mbombela 2024 @dpsa.gov.za
DPSA vacancies 2024- Agriculture, Land Reform And Rural Development department offering government Deeds Training Assistant vacancy in Mbombela. DPSA Department of Agriculture, Land Reform And Rural Development vacancies 2024 has created a golden chance to get elected for government vacancies in Mpumalanga. Despite DPSA Deeds Training Assistant vacancies in the Agriculture, Land Reform And Rural Development Department, numerous other DPSA Jobs available in Mbombela.
The Department Of Public Service and Administration is a government authority that delivers employment opportunities. Recently, DPSA Management has released the latest DPSA Circular 08 of 2024 to appoint new members in various government sectors. Currently, the Department of Agriculture, Land Reform And Rural Development Vacancies is released for the DPSA Deeds Training Assistant vacancy position. Mpumalanga DPSA vacancies aspirants can apply for DPSA Deeds Training Assistant vacancy as per their Qualifications.
Current DPSA Deeds Training Assistant post at Department of Agriculture, Land Reform And Rural Development 2024
|Department Of Public Service and Administration (DPSA vacancies 2024)
|DPSA Deeds Training Assistant vacancies
|DPSA circular vacancies
|Jobs in Mbombela, Mpumalanga
|R882 042/- Annually
|02 Jan 2024
Requirments for DPSA Deeds Training Assistant jobs:-
- National Diploma in Law / National Diploma Deeds Registration Law / Buris / B Proc / LLB. 4 years’ experience at junior management level in Deeds environment. Extensive and proven ability in knowing, interpreting and applying various legislation and Acts pertaining to registration of Deeds including (but not limited to): (Deeds Registries Act. Sectional Titles Act. Ordinance. Proclamations. Case Law. Common Law). Ability to address a professional audience comfortably. Presentation. Time management skills. Computer literacy. Research. Improvisation skills. Organizing and problem solving. Verbal and written communication skills. Report writing skills.
How to apply for Deeds Training Assistant DPSA vacancies in Mbombela?
After checking your requirements, follow the instructions listed below to apply for DPSA Deeds Training Assistant government jobs in Mpumalanga.
- Go to the official page of DPSA Circular 08 of 2024 Career page by clicking the apply now button available below.
- Download the z83 form and pdf file of the DPSA vacancies you’re applying for. (In this case, we discuss DPSA Deeds Training Assistant Vacancies in Mbombela).
- Carefully read all the details mentioned in the pdf, and copy the reference number of your chosen DPSA jobs.
- Now, fill in the application form and Z83 form by entering your basic information and attaching the certified copies of your qualifications.
- Review your application and submit the form at the authority page of DPSA career or send your applications on the official email id of DPSA career.
Download DPSA Circular 08 of 2024 pdf (Closing Date- 2024-07-15)
- DPSA Chief Environmental Specialist vacancies in Mbombela 2024 Apply Online
- DPSA Risk Analysis Director vacancies in Pretoria 2024 Apply Online
- DPSA Scientific Manager vacancies in Stellenbosch 2024 Apply Online