DPSA Control Deeds Clerk vacancies in Cape Town 2022 Apply Online @dpsa.gov.za. The current opening of DPSA Control Deeds Clerk jobs in Cape Town. Subscribe to our newsletter for more upcoming DPSA Control Deeds Clerk vacancy.
DPSA Government authorities are currently looking for individuals to fill DPSA Control Deeds Clerk vacancies in Cape Town. Current Control Deeds Clerk jobs at DPSA are from the DPSA vacancies 2022 Health department. Candidates can Download DPSA z83 form who wants to apply for DPSA Control Deeds Clerk government jobs in Cape Town. Additionally, job details of the Control Deeds Clerk post at Agriculture, Land Reform And Rural Development are discussed in this post further.
Trending Page:- Current DPSA vacancies of Circular 34 of 2022
Apply Online for DPSA Control Deeds Clerk vacancies in Cape Town 2022 @dpsa.gov.za
DPSA vacancies 2022- Health department offering government Control Deeds Clerk vacancy in Cape Town. DPSA Agriculture, Land Reform And Rural Development vacancies 2022 has created a golden chance to get elected for government vacancies in Western Cape. Despite DPSA Control Deeds Clerk vacancies in the Health Department, numerous other DPSA Jobs available in Cape Town.
The Department Of Public Service and Administration is a government authority that delivers employment opportunities. Recently, DPSA Management has released the latest DPSA Circular 34 of 2022 to appoint new members in various government sectors. Currently, the Agriculture, Land Reform And Rural Development Vacancies is released for the DPSA Control Deeds Clerk vacancy position. Western Cape DPSA vacancies aspirants can apply for DPSA Control Deeds Clerk vacancy as per their Qualifications.
Current DPSA Control Deeds Clerk post at Agriculture, Land Reform And Rural Development 2022
|Hiring Department:-||Department Of Public Service and Administration (DPSA vacancies 2022)|
|Job Type:-||DPSA Control Deeds Clerk vacancies|
|Vacancies Types:||DPSA circular vacancies|
|Location:-||Jobs in Cape Town, Western Cape|
|Salary Est:-||R261 372/- Annually|
Requirments for DPSA Control Deeds Clerk jobs:-
- Grade 12 / National Senior Certificate. 5 years experience at a level of Chief Deeds Registration clerk (data section). Ability to identify, classify and record a large variety of official documents. Knowledge of Records Management. Computer literacy. Filing skills. Archiving skills. Verbal and written communication skills. Good Interpersonal skills. Liaison skills. Ability to supervise and manage people. Time management skills. Strong prioritization skills.
How to apply for Control Deeds Clerk DPSA vacancies in Cape Town?
After checking your requirements, follow the instructions listed below to apply for DPSA Control Deeds Clerk government jobs in Western Cape.
- Go to the official page of DPSA Circular 34 of 2022 Career page by clicking the apply now button available below.
- Download the z83 form and pdf file of the DPSA vacancies you’re applying for. (In this case, we discuss DPSA Control Deeds Clerk Vacancies in Cape Town).
- Carefully read all the details mentioned in the pdf, and copy the reference number of your chosen DPSA jobs.
- Now, fill in the application form and Z83 form by entering your basic information and attaching the certified copies of your qualifications.
- Review your application and submit the form at the authority page of DPSA career or send your applications on the official email id of DPSA career.
Download DPSA Circular 34 of 2022 pdf (Closing Date- 2022-07-15)
- DPSA Junior Examiner vacancies in Kimberley 2022
- DPSA Junior Examiner vacancies in Pietermaritzburg 2022
- DPSA Junior Examiner vacancies in Mbombela 2022 Apply Online