DPSA Construction Project Manager vacancies in Cape Town 2022 Apply now @dpsa.gov.za. The current opening of DPSA Construction Project Manager jobs in Cape Town. Subscribe to our newsletter for more upcoming DPSA Construction Project Manager vacancy.
DPSA Government authorities are currently looking for talented individuals to fill DPSA Construction Project Manager vacancies in Cape Town. Current Construction Project Manager jobs at DPSA are from the DPSA vacancies 2022 Health department. Candidates can also visit the @dpsa.gov.za to view the application for ongoing DPSA Construction Project Manager government jobs in Cape Town. Additionally, job details of the Construction Project Manager post at Department Of Human Settlements are discussed in this post, and you must review it once.
DPSA Construction Project Manager vacancies in Cape Town 2022 Apply now @dpsa.gov.za
DPSA vacancies 2022- Health department offering government Construction Project Manager vacancy in Cape Town. DPSA Department Of Human Settlements vacancies 2022 has created a golden chance for the freshers to get elected for government vacancies in Western Cape. Before applying for Department of Public service vacancies 2022, applicants should ensure their qualifications and submit their application before the deadline. Despite DPSA Construction Project Manager vacancies in the Health Department, numerous other DPSA Jobs available in Cape Town.
Government Construction Project Manager jobs in DPSA Department | DPSA Circular 43 of 2022
The Department Of Public Service and Administration is a government collaborating authority that delivers employment opportunities. Recently, DPSA Management has released the latest DPSA Circular 43 of 2022 to appoint new members in various government sectors. Currently, the Department Of Human Settlements Vacancies is released for the DPSA Construction Project Manager vacancy position. Western Cape DPSA vacancies aspirants can apply for DPSA Construction Project Manager vacancy as per their Qualifications.
Trending Page:- Current DPSA vacancies of Circular 43 of 2022
Current DPSA Construction Project Manager post at Department of Education 2022
|Hiring Department:-||Department Of Public Service and Administration (DPSA vacancies 2022)|
|Job Type:-||DPSA Construction Project Manager vacancies|
|Location:-||Jobs in Cape Town, Western Cape|
|Salary Est:-||R912 048- R1 058 469/- Annually|
Requirments for DPSA Construction Project Manager government jobs:-
- Engineering Degree (B Eng/ BSC (Eng) or relevant qualification; A minimum of 6 years post qualification experience required as a registered professional Engineer; Compulsory registration with ECSA as a Professional Engineer; A valid driving licence. Or B-Degree in Architecture or relevant qualification; A minimum of 6 years post qualification architectural experience; Compulsory registration with SACAP as a professional Architect; A valid driving licence. Or B-Degree in Quantity Survey or relevant Qualification; A minimum of 6 years post qualification Quantity Surveying experience; Compulsory registration with SACQSP as a professional Quantity Surveyor; A valid driving licence. Or BTech or higher qualification (Built Environment field); A minimum of 6 years experience as a registered Professional Construction Project Manager with the SACPCMP; Compulsory registration with the SACPCMP as a Professional Construction Project Manager on appointment; A valid driving licence. Recommendation: Experience in project management, formulation of policies in a multi-disciplinary professional environment. Competencies: Knowledge of the following: Disciplinary measures and the application thereof; Legal compliance with the built environment; Financial management; Programme/project management, research and planning procedures; Contract documentation and administration; Act/Regulations of Occupation Health & Safety (OHS-Act), National Building Regulations, SANS and all relevant built environment legislation. Good communication (written and verbal) skills; Apply expertise and technology; Ability to undertake risk analyses and develop risk mitigation strategies; Proven computer literacy; Leadership, teamwork and organising skills; Conflict Management skills and the ability to work under pressure and meet strict deadlines.
How to apply for Construction Project Manager DPSA vacancies in Cape Town?
After checking your requirements, follow the instructions listed below to apply for DPSA Construction Project Manager government jobs in Western Cape.
- Go to the official page of DPSA Circular 43 of 2022 Career page by clicking the apply now button available below.
- Download the z83 form and pdf file of the DPSA vacancies you’re applying for. (In this case, we discuss DPSA Construction Project Manager Vacancies in Cape Town).
- Carefully read all the details mentioned in the pdf, and copy the reference number of your chosen DPSA jobs.
- Now, fill in the application form and Z83 form by entering your basic information and attaching the certified copies of your qualifications.
- Review your application and submit the form at the authority page of DPSA career or send your applications on the official email id of DPSA career.
- DPSA Porter vacancies in Cape Town 2022 Apply now
- DPSA General Worker vacancies in Cape Town 2022 Apply now
- DPSA Finance Administration Clerk vacancies in Oudtshoorn 2022 Apply now