Apply Online for DPSA Public Works And Infrastructure Jobs in Kimberley – Cleaning Services Officer Vacancies. Current Available Seats for DPSA Department of Public Works And Infrastructure Vacancies. Subscribe to this newsletter for upcoming updates of the Government DPSA Circular 2022.
DPSA Cleaning Services Officer vacancies in Kimberley 2022 Apply @dpsa.gov.za
DPSA Careers has announced its latest openings for the Cleaning Services Officer Posts at the Department of Public Works And Infrastructure Career. Interested candidates can apply for DPSA Cleaning Services Officer Vacancies in Kimberley with other Government positions per their qualifications. Applicants can submit their applications for DPSA Kimberley Jobs by filling out the z83 form available below. Further details of the DPSA Cleaning Services Officer Vacancy are listed on this Recruitment Portal. From DPSA Public Works And Infrastructure Vacancies, Jobseekers can apply for Latest Government Vacancies in South Africa through this portal.
|Hiring Department:-||DPSA vacancies 2022|
|Job Type:-||DPSA Cleaning Services Officer vacancies|
|Department Name:-||Department of Public Works And Infrastructure vacancies|
|Locality:-||Jobs in Kimberley|
|Hiring Category:-||Government Vacancies|
|Region:-||Jobs in Western Cape, Eastern Cape, Northern Cape, Free State, Limpopo, North West, Mpumalanga, KwaZulu Natal, Gauteng|
|Salary Est:-||R 125000- 435700/- Annually|
|Closing Date:-||20 Oct 2022|
Requirements for DPSA Cleaning Services Officer jobs:-
- A three year tertiary qualification (NQF Level 6) in Public Administration or related field and relevant experience. Knowledge of Procurement and tender regulations, occupational Public Works And Infrastructure and safety, Labour Relations Act, Public Finance Management Act. Skills: numeracy, interpersonal and diplomacy skills, advisory skills, supervisory skills, general administration and organisational skills, Computer skills, analytical thinking problem solving skills, communication and report writing abilities. Creativity, ability to work under stressful situations, ability to communicate at all levels, people orientated, punctuality, assertive, hard-working self-motivated, ability to work independently. Willing to adapt to work schedule in accordance with office requirements. A valid driver’s license.
How to Submit the online Applications for Dpsa Cleaning Services Officer Post in Kimberley?
After matching your qualifications, applicants need to follow these instructions to complete their Online Application process for Cleaning Services Officer Vacancies at DPSA.
- Download the z83 form and Click on “Apply Now,” Link and all the current openings of DPSA Vacancies will appear on the screen.
- Browse the available Department of Public Service Vacancies list and Cross-check the requirements.
- Fill in the DPSA Job Application Form and attach the certified copies of the required documents.
- Finally, please review your application and submit it to the official portal page or Email ID of DPSA Career.