DPSA Chief Deeds Clerk vacancies in Cape Town 2024 Apply Online @dpsa.gov.za. The current opening of DPSA Chief Deeds Clerk jobs in Cape Town. Subscribe to our newsletter for more upcoming DPSA Chief Deeds Clerk vacancy.
DPSA Government authorities are currently looking for individuals to fill DPSA Chief Deeds Clerk vacancies in Cape Town. Current Chief Deeds Clerk jobs at DPSA are from the DPSA vacancies 2024 Health department. Candidates can Download DPSA z83 form who wants to apply for DPSA Chief Deeds Clerk government jobs in Cape Town. Additionally, job details of the Chief Deeds Clerk post at Agriculture, Land Reform And Rural Development are discussed in this post further.
Trending Page:- Current DPSA vacancies of Circular 44 of 2024
Apply Online for DPSA Chief Deeds Clerk vacancies in Cape Town 2024 @dpsa.gov.za
DPSA vacancies 2024- Health department offering government Chief Deeds Clerk vacancy in Cape Town. DPSA Agriculture, Land Reform And Rural Development vacancies 2024 has created a golden chance to get elected for government vacancies in Western Cape. Despite DPSA Chief Deeds Clerk vacancies in the Health Department, numerous other DPSA Jobs available in Cape Town.
The Department Of Public Service and Administration is a government authority that delivers employment opportunities. Recently, DPSA Management has released the latest DPSA Circular 44 of 2024 to appoint new members in various government sectors. Currently, the Agriculture, Land Reform And Rural Development Vacancies is released for the DPSA Chief Deeds Clerk vacancy position. Western Cape DPSA vacancies aspirants can apply for DPSA Chief Deeds Clerk vacancy as per their Qualifications.
Current DPSA Chief Deeds Clerk post at Agriculture, Land Reform And Rural Development 2024
|Hiring Department:-||Department Of Public Service and Administration (DPSA vacancies 2024)|
|Job Type:-||DPSA Chief Deeds Clerk vacancies|
|Vacancies Types:||DPSA circular vacancies|
|Location:-||Jobs in Cape Town, Western Cape|
|Salary Est:-||R261 372/- Annually|
|Closing Date:-||02 Jan 2024|
Requirments for DPSA Chief Deeds Clerk jobs:-
- Grade 12 / National Senior Certificate. 2 years of experience in the Deeds Registry or administrative experience. Extensive knowledge of Deeds Registry registration procedures. Knowledge of Document Tracking Systems (DOTS). Knowledge of Deeds Registration System (DRS). Computer Literacy (Typing) 45 words per minute. Communication skills (Written and Verbal). Good 27 judgement and assertiveness skills. Organising and problem-solving abilities. Team work.
How to apply for Chief Deeds Clerk DPSA vacancies in Cape Town?
After checking your requirements, follow the instructions listed below to apply for DPSA Chief Deeds Clerk government jobs in Western Cape.
- Go to the official page of DPSA Circular 44 of 2024 Career page by clicking the apply now button available below.
- Download the z83 form and pdf file of the DPSA vacancies you’re applying for. (In this case, we discuss DPSA Chief Deeds Clerk Vacancies in Cape Town).
- Carefully read all the details mentioned in the pdf, and copy the reference number of your chosen DPSA jobs.
- Now, fill in the application form and Z83 form by entering your basic information and attaching the certified copies of your qualifications.
- Review your application and submit the form at the authority page of DPSA career or send your applications on the official email id of DPSA career.
Download DPSA Circular 44 of 2024 pdf (Closing Date- 2024-07-15)
- DPSA Chief Deeds Clerk vacancies in Kimberley 2024
- DPSA Chief Deeds Clerk vacancies in Johannesburg 2024
- DPSA Junior Examiner vacancies in Cape Town 2024