DPSA Assistant State Attorney vacancies in Bisho 2024 Apply Online @dpsa.gov.za. The current opening of DPSA Assistant State Attorney jobs in Bisho. Subscribe to our newsletter for more upcoming DPSA Assistant State Attorney vacancy.
DPSA Government authorities are currently looking for individuals to fill DPSA Assistant State Attorney vacancies in Bisho. Current Assistant State Attorney jobs at DPSA are from the DPSA vacancies 2024 Justice And Constitutional Development department. Candidates can Download DPSA z83 form who wants to apply for DPSA Assistant State Attorney government jobs in Bisho. Additionally, job details of the Assistant State Attorney post at Department of Justice And Constitutional Development are discussed in this post further.
Trending Page:- Current DPSA vacancies of Circular 07 of 2024
Apply Online for DPSA Assistant State Attorney vacancies in Bisho 2024 @dpsa.gov.za
DPSA vacancies 2024- Justice And Constitutional Development department offering government Assistant State Attorney vacancy in Bisho. DPSA Department of Justice And Constitutional Development vacancies 2024 has created a golden chance to get elected for government vacancies in Eastern Cape. Despite DPSA Assistant State Attorney vacancies in the Justice And Constitutional Development Department, numerous other DPSA Jobs available in Bisho.
The Department Of Public Service and Administration is a government authority that delivers employment opportunities. Recently, DPSA Management has released the latest DPSA Circular 07 of 2024 to appoint new members in various government sectors. Currently, the Department of Justice And Constitutional Development Vacancies is released for the DPSA Assistant State Attorney vacancy position. Eastern Cape DPSA vacancies aspirants can apply for DPSA Assistant State Attorney vacancy as per their Qualifications.
Current DPSA Assistant State Attorney post at Department of Justice And Constitutional Development 2024
|Department Of Public Service and Administration (DPSA vacancies 2024)
|DPSA Assistant State Attorney vacancies
|DPSA circular vacancies
|Jobs in Bisho, Eastern Cape
|R 125000- 435700/- Annually
|02 Jan 2024
Requirments for DPSA Assistant State Attorney jobs:-
An LLB or 4 year recognized legal qualification; Admission as an Attorney; At least 4 years appropriate post qualification legal/ litigation experience; A thorough knowledge of legal practice, office management, accounting systems and trust accounts; The right of appearance in the High Court of South Africa; Knowledge of the government prescripts and transformation objective as well as the Constitution of South Africa; Conveyancing experience; A valid driver’s licence. Skills and Competencies: Computer Literacy; Legal research and drafting; Dispute resolution; Case flow management; Communication skills (written and verbal); Accuracy and attention to detail.
How to apply for Assistant State Attorney DPSA vacancies in Bisho?
After checking your requirements, follow the instructions listed below to apply for DPSA Assistant State Attorney government jobs in Eastern Cape.
- Go to the official page of DPSA Circular 07 of 2024 Career page by clicking the apply now button available below.
- Download the z83 form and pdf file of the DPSA vacancies you’re applying for. (In this case, we discuss DPSA Assistant State Attorney Vacancies in Bisho).
- Carefully read all the details mentioned in the pdf, and copy the reference number of your chosen DPSA jobs.
- Now, fill in the application form and Z83 form by entering your basic information and attaching the certified copies of your qualifications.
- Review your application and submit the form at the authority page of DPSA career or send your applications on the official email id of DPSA career.
- DPSA Fraud Prevention Director vacancies 2024 Apply now @dpsa.gov.za
- DPSA Desktop Assistant Director vacancies 2024 Apply now @dpsa.gov.za
- DPSA Editorial Assistant vacancies 2024 Apply now @dpsa.gov.za
- DPSA Restitution Advisor vacancies 2024 Apply now @dpsa.gov.za